Find a Support Crew
TEAM CP - SUPPORT CREW PACKAGES. The crew at Team CP are offering support packages to help make your race seamless. They have a few options available that range from a bag drop budget option through to their premium service that includes everything that you will need from food, accommodation, gear hire and transport so all you need to focus on is having an awesome adventure achieving your race goals. Check out their website for further details or contact Richard at Team CP today to discuss your needs. They only have a few spaces left, if you're looking for support crew the final date for sign up is September 30th.
Are you a competitor looking for a support crew for the Coast to Coast?
Can you act as a support crew for a competitor?
Terms and Conditions
This page is a web-based service, designed to assist competitors in finding a support crew and vice versa. It must only be used for that purpose.
By submitting information to or using this site you agree that:
- The Coast to Coast, the organisers, or their agents are not responsible for any financial costs or the results of any actions taken on the basis of information on this site, nor any errors or omissions.
- Information you have posted is true and correct.
- We reserve the right not to post your information.
- We reserve the right to edit information submitted.
- Entering information does not guarantee that you will find a support crew or a competitor.
- You must inform us at email@example.com of any changes in circumstances.
- You must inform us at firstname.lastname@example.org when you have found a support crew or competitor.
- You are solely responsible for finding a support crew or competitor.
Current Competitors looking for support crew
If you would like your details changed or removed from the list above please email your
|Australia||Looking for a support crew for the 2 day event. Also need a kayak.|| email@example.com
Myself and a friend are both coming over to do Coast to Coast in 2018. Doing the 1 day event but we'll be racing together as much as allowed. Looking for a support crew and also kayaks. Cheers!
|Jack or Kim Campbell||Canada||
My wife and I are doing the 2 day Tandem team event and are in need of a support crew. We are from Canada and are looking forward to visiting New Zealand and taking part in this great event.
31 year old male from London. Looking for a support crew for the 2 day event. Have all my own equipment (including tent etc..). Currently talking to various people about renting bike & a sea kayak for the event.
40yr old male and a close friend looking for a support crew for this fantastic event. We are travelling from Sydney to take part in this great event. Good levels of fitness (marathons etc) but this will be our first coast to coast. Any help in finding a crew member very much appreciated for this awesome event!
To request your details included above, please fill out the form below or email firstname.lastname@example.org