Find a Support Crew
TEAM CP - SUPPORT CREW PACKAGES. The crew at Team CP are offering support packages to help make your race seamless. They have a few options available that range from a bag drop budget option through to their premium service that includes everything that you will need from food, accommodation, gear hire and transport so all you need to focus on is having an awesome adventure achieving your race goals. Check out their website for further details or contact Richard at Team CP today to discuss your needs.
Are you a competitor looking for a support crew for the Coast to Coast?
Can you act as a support crew for a competitor?
Terms and Conditions
This page is a web-based service, designed to assist competitors in finding a support crew and vice versa. It must only be used for that purpose.
By submitting information to or using this site you agree that:
- The Coast to Coast, the organisers, or their agents are not responsible for any financial costs or the results of any actions taken on the basis of information on this site, nor any errors or omissions.
- Information you have posted is true and correct.
- We reserve the right not to post your information.
- We reserve the right to edit information submitted.
- Entering information does not guarantee that you will find a support crew or a competitor.
- You must inform us at email@example.com of any changes in circumstances.
- You must inform us at firstname.lastname@example.org when you have found a support crew or competitor.
- You are solely responsible for finding a support crew or competitor.
Current Competitors looking for support crew
If you would like your details changed or removed from the list above please email your
First timer doing the tandem 2 day course in 2019 with a good friend. We're travelling over from Aus with our wives and young families. As the ladies will have their hands full with the kids, we were hoping to get some bag drop support from any locals...happy to pay for some support. Thanks
I live in Western Australia and am coming over with my wife and 3 kids. She will have her hands full so not much use as a support crew. If anyone was keen to help on the day that would be amazing.
|Jonny||Attia||I'm a Brit coming over from Aus. with a friend, doing to individual together. My wife will be joining but with a 3 month old (due 8 weeks from now!), her hands will be full. It would be great if we can get some support on the day, that would be amazing! Being my first time, I'm still not exactly sure what we need, but we're happy to pay for help with bags/bike movement.
|Ian||Waddams||2 Day individual looking for bag drop email@example.com||02102942758|
To request your details included above, please fill out the form below or email firstname.lastname@example.org