Find a Support Crew
TEAM CP - SUPPORT CREW PACKAGES. The crew at Team CP are offering support packages to help make your race seamless. They have a few options available that range from a bag drop budget option through to their premium service that includes everything that you will need from food, accommodation, gear hire and transport so all you need to focus on is having an awesome adventure achieving your race goals. Check out their website for further details or contact Richard at Team CP today to discuss your needs. They only have a few spaces left, if you're looking for support crew the final date for sign up is September 30th.
Are you a competitor looking for a support crew for the Coast to Coast?
Can you act as a support crew for a competitor?
Terms and Conditions
This page is a web-based service, designed to assist competitors in finding a support crew and vice versa. It must only be used for that purpose.
By submitting information to or using this site you agree that:
- The Coast to Coast, the organisers, or their agents are not responsible for any financial costs or the results of any actions taken on the basis of information on this site, nor any errors or omissions.
- Information you have posted is true and correct.
- We reserve the right not to post your information.
- We reserve the right to edit information submitted.
- Entering information does not guarantee that you will find a support crew or a competitor.
- You must inform us at email@example.com of any changes in circumstances.
- You must inform us at firstname.lastname@example.org when you have found a support crew or competitor.
- You are solely responsible for finding a support crew or competitor.
Current Competitors looking for support crew
If you would like your details changed or removed from the list above please email your
|Australia||Looking for a support crew for the 2 day event. Also need a kayak.|| email@example.com
|Liz Woodgate||Australia||Unfortunately my support crew option has fallen through. I'm an experienced Adventure Racer so in terms of needs on the day, I will be very low maintenance (although smiles and kind words of encouragement never go astray). I am mainly looking for help to move my gear from the Start to Klondyke on day 1, then moving gear to the Finish on day 2. I have the boat sorted already (thank goodness!) and at this late stage, any help anyone can offer would be AWESOME, firstname.lastname@example.org||+61412133759|
|Markus & Gustav||Singapore||
Coming from Singapore and looking for support crew, kayak and bikes for Gustav and myself. We are experienced trail runners and need just support on the ground. Any help and advice would be greatly appreciated! Thanks!
Desperately Seeking... Support I am flying in from Europe to partake the two-day event and have managed to leave myself without support. Anyone out there who can assist? Will bring cake, for my 56th birthday celebration on the Saturday...
To request your details included above, please fill out the form below or email email@example.com