Find a Support Crew
TEAM CP - SUPPORT CREW PACKAGES. The crew at Team CP are offering support packages to help make your race seamless. They have a few options available that range from a bag drop budget option through to their premium service that includes everything that you will need from food, accommodation, gear hire and transport so all you need to focus on is having an awesome adventure achieving your race goals. Check out their website for further details or contact Richard at Team CP today to discuss your needs.
Are you a competitor looking for a support crew for the Coast to Coast?
Can you act as a support crew for a competitor?
Terms and Conditions
This page is a web-based service, designed to assist competitors in finding a support crew and vice versa. It must only be used for that purpose.
By submitting information to or using this site you agree that:
- The Coast to Coast, the organisers, or their agents are not responsible for any financial costs or the results of any actions taken on the basis of information on this site, nor any errors or omissions.
- Information you have posted is true and correct.
- We reserve the right not to post your information.
- We reserve the right to edit information submitted.
- Entering information does not guarantee that you will find a support crew or a competitor.
- You must inform us at firstname.lastname@example.org of any changes in circumstances.
- You must inform us at email@example.com when you have found a support crew or competitor.
- You are solely responsible for finding a support crew or competitor.
Current Competitors looking for support crew
If you would like your details changed or removed from the list above please email your changes through to firstname.lastname@example.org
Firsttimer doing the tandem 2 day course in 2019 with a good friend. We're travelling over from Aus with our wives and young families. As the ladies will have their hands full with the kids, we were hoping to get some bag drop support from any locals...happy to pay for some support. Thanks
|Jonny Attia||Australia||I'm a Brit coming over from Aus. with a friend, doing to individual together. My wife will be joining but with a3 month old (due 8 weeks from now!), her hands will be full. It would be great if we can get some support on the day, that would be amazing! Being my first time, I'm still not exactly sure what we need, but we're happy to pay for help with bags/bike movement.
|Ian Waddams||New Zealand||
2 Day individual looking for bag drop support
|Caleb Netting||New Zealand||2 day competitor with a 9 month old baby. I am realizing that my wife will have trouble both managing baby and being my support. I am essentially looking for help getting my Kayak and bike to stages on day email@example.com||02041458471
|David Holland||New Zealand||My one person support crew just needs a hand walking the kayak down to the river and then back up off the river. I've hired from Fergs kayaks, so it'll be to/from their kayak rack. Happy to pay a firstname.lastname@example.org||0221957227|
To request your details included above, please fill out the form below or email email@example.com